Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Monday, September 18, 2023

Landscape Painter Niki Gulley Shares the Healing Power of Nature

“Fibonacci's Dream" ©2023 Niki Gulley
36” x 36" textured mixed media painting 
on 1.5" wrap around canvas with the painting continuing around the edges

Having been diagnosed with several health issues and autoimmune disease, I have witnessed first hand the healing power of nature.

That joy, hope and serenity is what I want to share with you in my paintings so that you can feel it, too!
Please follow along to find out more about my healing journey and our Northeast Fall Foliage Freedom Tour here https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw2ngMRuTer/.


And if you feel like sharing, I’d love to hear how you feel when surrounded by Mother Nature.
***

If you'd like to see more of my palette knife landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.

Or, e-mail me with any inquiries about my sunflower and contemporary floral paintings at Niki Gulley.


https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin