Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

New Commissioned Snow Scene by Palette Knife Artist Niki Gulley

Winter Wonderland ©2020 Niki Gulley
SOLD • 18" x 36” textured oil painting


Recently, I was commissioned by a new collector to paint the house that his wife grew up in Alaska. Surrounded by tons of acreage in this gorgeous winter wonderland, I love how the house has the perfect view of this commanding vista. I feel so honored that I got to create something so personal for their anniversary, and that she can enjoy childhood memories every time she gazes into my painting. 

If you'd like me to create a unique painting of your favorite place or a fond memory, please let me know.

To see more of my contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.




https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin