Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Thursday, November 16, 2017

"Tis the Season for Friends, Family and Joy" by Judy Crowe

Tis the Season...for friends, family and joy!

"Tis the Season...for friends, family, joy, and a cup of Cheer!"


We have so much in this country to be thankful for! Even amid the tragedies we seem to be seeing much more frequently, my aim is to try my best to see the good.....the good in others and the good in whatever situation I find myself in.  Granted, it's not always easy.  Sometimes I just want to grovel in the sadness for a while but then I have to remind myself that in doing so only brings myself and those I love down so in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I would like to wish each of you a very happy holiday season in the hope that you will find some joy in the days that are upon us and that you are able to focus on the good and not the bad.  (I may have to remind myself from time to time!). Thank you for  reading this blog.  For those of you that have purchased from me in the past, thank you for your support and I hope you have and are still enjoying the paintings that you have purchased.  

Should you be in the Ft. Worth area in early December, please come by for a cup of cheer at my friend Melinda's studio.  Melinda and I are, for the 2nd year having a studio sale.  We will have framed works as well as small inexpensive studies for sale.  Just come by and look if you would like! In the next couple of weeks, I'll be posting some of the work that I will have for sale at the studio show.  Melinda and I will be doing demonstrations during the sale.  If you would like to know more, please go to my website.  
www.judycrowe.com

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving and a very Merry Christmas holiday!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin