Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_MORNING ON THE LLANO

This one required a lot of editing and rearranging.  I was so taken by the receding pattern of the rocky peninsulas that I started off as a slave to what I was seeing.  What had looked so interesting at the outset turned out to be visual confusion.  I scraped them out and replaced them with a few that I put where I wanted them for the design.

MORNING ON THE LLANO
©Jimmy Longacre 2016
12x12 oil on canvas panel

Jimmy Longacre
subjective realist landscape paintings


GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin