Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Friday, June 17, 2016

New "Harmonic Hues" - Aspen Tree oil painting by Texas Artist Niki Gulley

"Harmonic Hues" ©2016 Niki Gulley
36" x 36" oil on canvas

I love painting aspen trees and I usually work with a more primary color palette, but in this painting, I wanted to convey a quieter, more peaceful mood. Opting for calming grey greens, soft golds and reds with hints of teal, Harmonic Hues reminds me of the serenity I feel while walking through the forest on a cool autumn day, being totally immersed in nature, not a care in the world. I hope you are transported, too!

E-mail Niki Gulley for more information on my birch and aspen tree oil paintings.

 Or, visit www.NikiGulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin