Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Santa Fe #18 by Suzy Pal Powell

This was a hard painting for me. It took me all day! I had some new boards and had to do something to give it some tooth so it wouldn't be so slick.  This is larger too, than what I have been painting on.
It is 6x12".  I also added the sketch and the photo that I used.  i changed up the background. It had too much green for me!

All of my gates and doors are availabe at this address...along with some other art.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin