Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Friday, July 3, 2015

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_ LAST WORKSHOP AT WENMOS RANCH


It was my pleasure to do the last workshop at Dena Wenmos' Ranch, last weekend. Dena has had many painting workshops at her Texas hill country ranch over the past 16 years. It was a wonderful workshop environment and an enthusiastic group of talented painters. This is the little 8x10 demo I did for the group, and a blog comment posted by one of the painters who attended.
My two remaining workshops for 2015 are already full, but I will be posting my workshop schedule for 2016.  It's been a great year, and I look forward to meeting those of you who have written asking about my workshops.

BLUE FIELD (demo)
©Jimmy Longacre 2015
8x10 oil on canvas panel

Jimmy Longacre
subjective realist landscape paintings


GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin