Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Sitting on my easel...by Kay Wyne


Sitting on my easel....
36" x 36" Oil on Heavy Duty Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary Floral Landscape
I started this colorful landscape a couple of months ago and didn't know what I was going to do with the background.  So I left it, and went on to some other paintings.  It would of been easier for me if I figured the background out before I started on the foreground.  But I don't always do things the easy and most logical method.  So, I am going to change the sky, horizon line and background.  So pretty much 2/3 of the canvas will be a different color palette.  This is my project for the week...I hope to post a completed painting soon.  Thanks for looking at this blog....Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin