Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

New Cell Phone Cases and Brink of Spring Sunflowers - Nancy Medina Art

http://www.nancymedina.com/available-paintings/brink-of-spring-sunflowers

 Brink of Spring Sunflowers
by Nancy Medina
20X20 
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas

There's no time like the present to try to lump all the new things to do into one month, don't you agree? I launched a new web site, print store, and blog this month. I'm still polishing the sparkly bits and fluffing the fluffy parts, but most of the links are working most of the time now!

Simultaneously my busy spring teaching and travel period has begun and I'm packing for Fredericksburg, Texas, then Tennessee, then Louisiana (again!), then Tuscany, Italy. Negotiating multiple shipments of supplies to various locations involves a lot of brain cells. Never try this on less than two shots of espresso with whippy creme. Trust me on this.

And lest I forget the most important part of my message today, my new cell phone cases and pillows are here and I just love them! Yes their kitschy and cute and probably frivolous, but gosh they're fun. I gave away a few yesterday on my Facebook fan page, and will be giving away more soon! Click here to sign up for my next big giveaway!





http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/nancy+medina/all





http://www.nancymedina.com/available-paintings/brink-of-spring-sunflowers

Hmmm, says the sunflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin