Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Pink Rose Rhapsody - Flower Painting Classes and Workshops by Nancy Medina Art

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1671457

Pink Rose Rhapsody
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas




Pink Rose Rhapsody is the daily newbie in Flower Mound Studio. I do believe the pugs have finally become accustomed to the Mom Works from Home Scenario. It took longer for me, however, but finally I have learned some important tips about having my own dream job. I have more time to drink my tea in the mornings. I can stay up painting until midnight without worrying one bit about what my coworkers will think about my puffy eyes. I had my first conference call this morning in my bathrobe. I take more breaks. I work longer hours, and love every single moment I am doing so. Instead of hearing the clock ticking in my subconscious, I know that time is now mine to mold and stretch into anything I need it to be. I am very thankful to be...an artist!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin