Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Waiting for the Dinner Bell - Romantic French Kitty - Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1627979

Waiting for the Dinner Bell 
Romantic French Kitty
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas




Next week is my French painting workshop in North Texas, and I can hardly wait because there are so many fun surprises in store for my students. Waiting for the Dinner Bell is another in my Romantic French Kitty series, and a memento of all the evenings we spent waiting for the dinner bell during my visit to Le Vieux Couvent in September. Imagine having a French chef to serve you three meals a day for 10 days, let's just say, I cried a little tear when we left, if only because we had to bid adieu to the food!

You are invited to join me in France - August 2015!



A picnic with my hubby and dear friends
on the Dordogne River! Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin