Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Monday, December 8, 2014

MY BALLERINA BY ARTIST PAT MEYER




20 X 16 OIL ON LINEN
PAT@MEYER.NET

Not to often does an artist say I want a painting for myself but after painting the ballerina for the museum show I feel in love with her and decided to paint one for myself using different color zone.
Now she will hang in my home to dance for me.

www.PatMeyer-artist.com

Signature Artist of Texas, Oil Painters of America, Impressionist Society

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin