Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Monday, November 24, 2014

Winter Warmth Peonies and True Confessions of the Flower Obsessed - Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1617786


Winter Warmth Peonies
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas





True story. The hubby and I were browsing the gourmet cheese aisle at the new Whole Foods near Flower Mound, Texas today. A woman walked by on her cell phone. She had peonies in her basket. I turned to my husband and said in a very, very calm voice: "Honey. They have peonies." He was browsing the olive bar and didn't really hear me. I said in a more serious tone. "HONEY. THEY HAVE PEONIES. I'VE GOT TO GO THE FLOWER SECTION. NOW."  I was very proud about what happened next. Read more....



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1617786


The studio models take a bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin