Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sun Spark Lily Solo and a Spring, Texas Workshop - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1580945

Sun Spark Lily Solo
by Nancy Medina
15X11
Oil on Archival Panel



Sun Spark Lily Solo was one of my class demonstrations, one of the children of Berries and Creme Lily Trio from earlier on this bloggy. I got home from Kansas City, Missouri, yesterday to much pug fanfare and howling and yelping and commotion. My greeting committee was glad to see me, but let's face it, it was also Lunch Time! 

My next workshop is in Spring, Texas, north of Houston and just up the road from one of my favorite places in Texas, The Woodlands. I love teaching at Davis & Company Gallery, Melissa and her helpers always make us feel so welcome, and how many times have you been to a workshop where the hostess serves the students wine in the afternoon? It's definitely a great way to  paint loose, fun, bright florals! South Texas, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin