Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Dusted Pink Hydrangas, a New Sunflower DVD, and a Dallas Arboretum Workshop - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1584349

 Dusted Pink Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina
16X20
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


Dusted Pink Hydrangeas is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio. I couldn't resist this bucket of fresh flowers at the market yesterday. Yes they're out of season. Yes it's a little late to replant them in my garden (though I shall give it my best try!). Really though, could you walk by these pink flowers at the market and buy spinach or green beans instead? I mean, what do they take us crazy flower folks for, health nuts?? 

My final Dallas Arboretum one-day workshop is coming up on October 25. It's a beautiful time of year to visit the gardens, with their famous 1000-pumpkin display in all its grand glory calling to us outside the classroom windows. The pansies also beckon, and the vanishing pools and koi ponds and rose gardens, too. I hope you'll join me there! Read more about that by clicking this thingy ma bob...

In other news I'm reviewing my newest DVD today - Sunflowers and Strawberries. My favorite fruit, my favorite flower, with a few daisies thrown in to keep you smiling. Coming soon to a DVD player near you! Stay tuned to my art bloggy flower friends for news on when it will be ready for pre-order, plus all the flower news to come!



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1584349

The studio models take a bow!


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/page/5185/videos-and-dvds

Sunflowers and Strawberries, coming soon to a DVD player near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin