Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Blue Rain Bluebonnets - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.com

Blue Rain Bluebonnets
by Nancy Medina
24X20
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas




Blue Rain Bluebonnets is a new commission under construction in Flower Mound Studio tonight. I was asked to really punch up some color in this painting, so I hope the new owner likes bright violets and blues! This weekend I head to the Dallas Arboretum for my final workshop of the year in the gardens, one of my friends who works there has taken the plunge and is going to take the workshop as a bran new painter. I work with new painters step by step, showing them how to set up their palettes and use their tools, so I'm excited to introduce her to the world of bright color in oils. There are only 2 seats left, and I've saved a Dallas Arboretum pumpkin with your name on it mon cher!  You are cordially invited to join me there Saturday for my only one-day workshop! Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin