Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Monday, August 4, 2014

Breckenridge and Yoakum County Art Shows-Suzy Pal Powell

 This was a busy week with art shows! We had our Yoakum County Art Asc. show all week, and I got a 1st in 3 divisions.  Also, the Breckenridge Texas show started and I won an award there. I had 2 collages in the show. Keri and I went to the reception. It was a long drive but we had a lot of fun. It was a beautiful show.  Several Well known artists  paintings were there, and what a thrill to get to see their work!  Also, there was a painting there of a hotel sign from Plains! We loved getting to see it as well. I wish the artist had been there.
. We also got to eat fish in a little place we used to go when we would go fishing. (we never caught any, plus theirs was probably better!) I am blessed that my daughter enjoys going to art things with me!





 
Yoakum County entries , Wyoming Landscape, Woven Barn, and Lester.
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin