Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Untitled Landscape by Kay Wyne


Untitled - needs a name!
18" x 18" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary Wildflower Painting
This painting is one of the wildflower landscape series that I am working on.  I think I am finished...I will let it sit in the studio for the next couple of days and over time decide if I need to put some more paint on it.  I mixed my colors on my palette before I started painting...I knew I needed five or six mixtures of purpley-blues.  If you have a good suggestion for a name for this painting, please let me know.  Let Kay know your suggestion.  Thanks for looking at this blog...Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin