Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Echo Blue Hydrangeas - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1481803

Echo Blue Hydrangea
by Nancy Medina

Class Demonstration
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas




Echo Blue Hydrangeas was one of my class demonstrations in Irving, Texas. This flower is doing a little breezy dance to celebrate 4000 "likes" on my Facebook fan page today! Thanks so much to everyone who follows me there for my daily posts, and congratulations to Pam and to Janet for each winning an original oil painting tonight - I figured it was time to spread the joy around a bit!

I finished final edits on my first video, which also happens to be hydrangeas, late last night, around midnight in Tennessee, and then flew home this morning, took a nap with the puggies and headed straight to the studio. While I was gone, my garden hydrangeas had begun to bloom with all the wet weather North Texas has been having. As soon as the blossoms are a little bigger, I'll share a little garden tour with you on the bloggy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin