Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Summer Rains Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Summer Rains
9 x 12 inches Oil on Canvas.
Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

Quiet colors, a bit off the beaten path for this artist, but really nice for a change. The muted violets and the soft yellow greens bring intrigue into the painting...and for some dissonance a bit of orange.

We all have that in our lives you know... that dissonance... the part of us that flares out different from the core of who we are. Mine is the color red that 'flares' up in my life occasionally in clothes and now in the color of my car.  It is like the 'rebel' in me I guess. Red was my Dad's favorite color and when he was in his last year of life I bought my car, my red car, and it's name is Gerald after my dad.


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart



Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin