Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

New Video and Joyful Blooms Orange Ranunculus - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1454914

Joyful Blooms Orange Ranunculus
by Nancy Medina

Video Demonstration 
20X16
Oil on Archival Panel




Joyful Blooms Orange Ranunculus was my video demonstration this week. Why did I schedule this exactly one day after my largest outdoor art show of the year? Good question! Thanks a million to Christina for being our gracious hostess, and especially for making the film crew and I lemon bars and gourmet snacks. I made sure to wear my extra fancy shoes for film day, as you can see, and thanks to Christina and a little stuffed dog she wiggled at me in the background every now and then, I managed to grin quite a bit more than the last 2 filming sessions. I won't mention the fact that I left my entire toolkit at home on the chair by the front door, and we had to make an emergency run to the craft store in rush hour traffic. Since it all worked out fine, that is. The craft store medium I bought had me high as a kite by the end of the painting session. I'll have to remember that brand next time I run out of wine!

When will all these films/dvds/videos be ready you ask? Soon, I promise, soon! Stay tuned to the art bloggy, I'll announce them here first!




 I wore my extra fancy shoes on film day....




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin