Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Horse 43 After the Storm by Texas Artist Laurie Pace, Contemporary Horse Paintings


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Horse 43 After the Storm

8 x 10 inches Oil on Canvas.
Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

Back in the studio after the Memorial Day Weekend. Terry has been helping me move things around so I can work better and enjoy the space. We hauled a lot of art things I was not using out and several cabinets.

The result this morning was me going in and working on several small pieces for this week. I had a request for a small painting in the same strong colors of Rocky Mountain Sunrise from last week. This is it. My tiny reflective version of the piece. I hope you enjoy this small horse painting as much as I did painting it, with a smile on my face.

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart


Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin