Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Friday, May 9, 2014

Friends Forever White Irises and a French Flower Painting Workshop - Nancy Medina Art

Forever Friends White Iris, 16X12, oil, and it's time to wash the puggies and put the brushes to bed! Good night, sleep tight, my flower friends... http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1462504

 Friends Forever White Irises
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel



Friends Forever is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, a continuation of my iris infatuation, as they bloom so grandly in my yard. This morning I opened registration for my new workshop in Southern France, and this evening it is almost full. I am blessed! You are invited to join me for this flower painting adventure of a lifetime! Read more...


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/page/4705/august-19-29-2015-le-vieux-couvent-southern-france-nancy-medina-art-llc

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin