Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Indigo Lace Hydrangeas - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1431473


 Indigo Lace Hydrangeas by Nancy Medina
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas



Indigo Lace Hydrangeas is the latest effort in Flower Mound Studio. I spent the day painting a red wagon filled with geraniums, and then wiped the whole thing because the proportions were wrong. I have closets filled with rejects and wiped canvases, I never throw away a canvas, it can always be reused! A lovely gal from Florida sent me a piece of copper to try out painting on a new surface. Stay tuned, as soon as I get it prepped, I'll give it a try and share the results with you.


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1431473

Maybe these fresh hydrangeas will 
hold out one more day for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin