Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Provence Afternoon Sunflowers and a Private Lesson Giveaway by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1361314

Provence Afternoon Sunflowers
by Nancy Medina
20X16
Oil on Archival Panel

Class Demonstration
Provence Afternoon Sunflowers was my last class demonstration this past weekend in North Texas, my first workshop for the new year! The peonies we painted Friday will last about one more day, the delphiniums two, if I am very fortunate, but the paint and brushes will last longer, the imagination, the will to paint, longer still. Each painting feels like a step on a journey, and as I write my first newsletter for 2014 this week, I realize every year I have painted has had the ambiance of a new beginning. Every blank canvas holds new possibilities. As my thanks to everyone who has supported me in this dream and this journey, I'll be giving away a full day's private lesson. I'll announce the winner in my January Newsletter on Thursday. Sign up for my newsletter to win. Stay tuned, it could be your name that is drawn! Studio Director AnnieBee is quite excited when guests arrive so be prepared for some boisterous pug affection, too.



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1361314

Provence Sunday's flower models take a bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin