Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

White Tulip Dreamscape by Floral Artist Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1330812

 White Tulip Dreamscape 
by Nancy Medina
12X47
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


White Tulip Dreamscape is the newest work in the studio today. I love these wide format paintings, they look great over lintels, mantels and flat screen TVs, too! The hubby put up holiday lights and the Christmas tree today while I was in the studio working on a commission. Afterward, I noticed he had put the house lights on the tree, and the tree lights on the house. I doubt the decoration police are going to give us a citation for this, so I refrained from mentioning the slight mixup...  Having the tree up, however, poses a central problem - there are no Christmas cookies in the house yet! Tomorrow's project, snowball cookies. Stay tuned to my art bloggy, I'll share the recipe with you. It's my absolute favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin