Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Contemporary Landscape by Kay Wyne - untitled, but sold!



Contemporary Landscape
20" x 24" Oil on RayMar Panel
Palette Knife Painting
Sold
I usually photograph my paintings without a frame, but decided to change it up this time.  This is a really heavy frame with some brass details along the inside of the moulding...very handsome.  I remember painting this, and I really got into the movement and let the palette knife do all the work.  I sold this painting two weeks ago, but need give it a name, varnish and ship to Minnesota.  Thanks for looking at my art.  I have two new paintings that I was able to complete yesterday.  They are drying at the studio.  Look for them on tomorrow's blog.  Thanks, Kay
kay@kwyne.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin