Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Friday, January 18, 2013

"Abandoned" - Thaw Malin iii

"Abandoned"

"Abandoned", this is a small painting, 6" x 8", oil on canvas panel.

This abandoned boat by the Old Hunt Place has caught my eye for a few months. With the fog coming in and out, then in again, it seemed like a good, overcast day to paint here. I found some bluebirds on the way and otters and a large flock of Canada Geese patrolling along the waterway behind the dunes. All the while I was serenaded by the sounds of surf just over the horizon...

The value of this work of art is $550 USD, but, as my gift to you, for the 7 days of the auction each piece is in from the day it is created, you may start bidding at $100 (before the price becomes $550)… This is my way of saying thank you for enjoying my work and keeping me creating new ones almost everyday. Your interest stimulates and inspires me and has made me a better painter for it.

If you think you'd like to purchase this piece, please click Go to my Auction, bidding starts at $100.00 USD.

Subscribe to my "New Paintings" mailing list. Each day that I create a new painting it will be sent to your email box. Other works found at Thaw Malin Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin