Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Poppy Sweets by Texas Artist Nancy Medina

Poppy Sweet by Nancy Medina
8X10
Oil on Canvas Board

Shop in My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Poppy Sweet is one of four new poppies that are blooming in the studio this weekend. Today the hubby and I went for a long walk through Flower Mound, and then came home and puttered in the yard and made home made dog food. This was a big nap day for the pugs, and I suspect the warmer weather is causing them to sleep more. Tomorrow it's back to work, but I'm happy I've gotten a lot done this weekend, two new large poppies that I'll share with you later this week, in this brighter, lighter style. I'd love to put some of these on curtains and make my own bedspreads out of them. Wouldn't it be grand if you could do that on a Web site, the same way you can make your own prints on paper?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin