Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Love Roses by Nancy Medina

My Love - Red Roses by Nancy Medina

My Love, Red Roses, is drying on the easel to the lovely sound of contented snoring from the four footed studio assistants. I've been on a bit of a rose journey on my art blog this year, and My Love is the latest step forward down that path.

Warm holiday greetings from me and my little ones in Flower Mound - the weekend has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin