Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Upsee Daysee - Debbie Grayson Lincoln

8 X 8 Oil on Canvas Panel
Check with Artist for Availability
My adorable friend, Trista, has begun training my filly, Miss Dandy and I am so excited! Not only is Trista a terrific farrier, but she is an incredibly gifted rider and trainer as well. I have watched her ride her mare, Giza, without a bridle or saddle and get her to perform a number of maneuvers. This image is her jumping Tarragon, an Appaloosa gelding she trained - using only a halter.
I am going to trade her a painting for her work with Miss Dandy and this is just a preliminary color test. I have a feeling she will prefer her mare in the picture, but we haven't worked out the details yet.

How to Purchase:
send me an email

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin