Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Painted Poppies in Red by Nancy Medina

Painted Poppies by Nancy Medina
8X10
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog
My Daily Painters Gallery

Painted Poppies is a bright new work in the studio, as I make progress on a new flower commission for a Dallas client who said this year he is buying his wife painted blossoms to make up for the power tool he got her last Christmas. Soon I'll be packing for a sister's trip to Fredericksburg, Texas, to deliver new art to The Good Art Company Gallery. My three sisters and my niece will pile in the truck with AnnieBee and my sister's mini-Schnauzer Abby, and off we will go on our first adventure together, just all of us girls. I can hardly wait. AnnieBee has already called shotgun, so it appears her skinny cousin Abby will have the run of the back seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin