Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunflower Symmetry by Nancy Medina

Sunflower Symmetry by Nancy Medina
6X8
Oil on Linen Board
Daily Painters Gallery

Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

What a busy week in Flower Mound studio! It looks like a sunflower factory exploded here. Sunflower Symmetry was painted at the end of a marathon painting session yesterday based upon the fresh daisies and sunflowers I bought at the grocery store. Though I do work from my own photography on the computer screen, I also keep fresh flowers in the studio for most of my artwork projects. I've shared a picture of Sunflower Symmetry in front of the fresh flowers that inspired them on my art blog - take a peek and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin