Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Commission Piece Continues Huge 4 ft by 5 ft Painting Equine Art Horse by Contemporary Texas Equine Artist Laurie Pace

The Commission Piece continues
4 ft by 5 ft  Acrylic on Canvas

Contact me for commission work. Laurie
   © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010

It is that time of year...just  a few days away. Those of you who have known me for the past years know that from Sept through the first week in December I get excited about painting. When I do commission work for families and gifts it brings double joy back to me being involved with surprises and special pieces.  So for the next three months if you have a desire for a painting for yourself or a gift, now is the time of year to do.  Every year for the past four years I have called this my "Pay it Forward" time.  Other artists have followed suite doing this and I think that is grand because it is allowing God to work with us and spreads the gifts.

The painting above is one of the first that starts this season out... and it is huge at 4 ft by 5 ft in size. So whatever you might want painted, this is the time to email me with a request and lets find the right price and do it.  Email me: Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin