Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Friday, July 10, 2009

"Open" by Robin Cheers


7x5 oil on panel
$100 + $12 s/h
This is really a nice little painting, if I do say so myself. :-)
I couldn't get a great photo because the dark oils are reflecting a lot.

This man, probably the shop owner, kept coming out to pose for us (not his intention I am sure!) Sherrie and I were like the paparazzi waiting to take pictures each time he'd step out. The light was just so perfect on this store front. I've painted a larger version too (below) and it will be available at Tidewater Gallery in about a week.


Antiques Dealer
11x14 oil on panel
Ask Tidewater Gallery about this painting.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree it is a wonderful painting. If I had an extra $100 it would be gone. Great composition.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin