Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Deliciously Red.. 9x12


"Make My Day" (and yours too) Sale!!!


I would like to sell some of the demostrations that I do for students and art leagues. I've done a lot of these over the past few years and would like to sell some of them. They are not studio paintings but are still very nice. You get to name the price. Just make me an offer. All reasonable requests will be considered. Just click on the image or go to my website and email me if there is something you see that catches your eye and then make me an offer! All are sold unframed except where noted.
All sales are confidential between buyer and artist.
Thanks for looking!
My email: judyacrowe@gmail.com
My website: www.judycrowe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin